Updates to Press Coverage: Developer Blogs
- 19/12/2014: Added a new blog post entitled "SOMA enters pre-beta".
Updates to Media & Marketing: Screenshots & Concept Art
- 19/12/2014: Added a new screenshot entitled "Exploration".
Updates to General Information: Development & Design
- 19/12/2014: Updated the Development History subsection to reflect the current state of the game, which is pre-Beta, as described in the latest blog post from Thomas Grip.
- 30/12/2014: Added "streaming" to the list of new HPL3 features, which means there will be no loading screens between levels.
Updates to Creative Team: Frictional Games
- 19/12/2014: Added Linus "Traggey" Asplund.
Updates to General Information: FAQs
- 05/01/2015: Updated the release date question to reflect the latest information, i.e. that the game won't be released until sometime after Q1 2015.
- 05/01/2015: Added a new question about the possibility of an Xbox One version of SOMA.
- 05/01/2015: Updated the system requirements question to include the fact that a DirectX 10 compatible GPU is one of the minimum requirements.
- 05/01/2015: Added an interview with Thomas Grip conducted by GamingBolt.